Wednesday, October 01, 2008

InterAct 2008 - a great conference in DC

The 2008 InterAct conference is one of the best run, most relevant conferences I have attended. Not only did it completely sell out (both attendees and exhibitors), I got the distinct impression it was really appreciated by all the people I talked to. My talk was part of a three person panel alongside Clearspring CEO & Co-founder Hooman Radfar and Google VP Marissa Mayer to discuss trends in IT. All three of us got an award for Excellence in IT as voted by our peers. It was very flattering.

I have posted my slides up here if anyone is interested in retrieving them. If you want a soft copy, please email me dnickull at adobe dot com.

Web2 0-SOA InterAct2008
View SlideShare presentation or Upload your own. (tags: web2.0 2.0)


A longer version of the slides on Web 2.0 are here:

http://www.slideshare.net/adunne/web-20-design-patterns-models-and-analysis

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do not spam this blog! Google and Yahoo DO NOT follow comment links for SEO. If you post an unrelated link advertising a company or service, you will be reported immediately for spam and your link deleted within 30 minutes. If you want to sponsor a post, please let us know by reaching out to duane dot nickull at gmail dot com.